ePSXe configuration guide (Windows) Next Generation
An ideal emulator acts as close as possible to the original hardware when playing the game, so the issue you're describing, where memory cards take a lot of time to read, is probably an issue with the Playstation software or the game themselves.... Well the saves in ePSXe are basically a file that represents the entire memory card. It's basically akin to a disc image. To get it onto the memory card properly it'd have to be imaged to the card. Whether the files used by ePSXe are actually images, or are in and of themselves simply emulations of memory cards is another question entirely.
Emulator Problem Additional Memory cards? EPSXE?
Im running epsxe to play final fantasy tactics and the memory card saves it in mcr format. i have tried memcard rex and other memory card editors but they REFUSE to turn it into a gme file that i can use with a save editor (fftastic) Please shed some light if this can be done or not.... What are the file names? ePSXe for PC uses "epsxe000.mcr" and "epsxe001.mcr" as the default memory cards. 1.9.25 introduced the option to enable individual memory cards for each game but it's not enabled by default.
PSX Saved Data Memory Card Question... - RetroPie Forum
Memory card files for ePSXe users This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts …... Well the saves in ePSXe are basically a file that represents the entire memory card. It's basically akin to a disc image. To get it onto the memory card properly it'd have to be imaged to the card. Whether the files used by ePSXe are actually images, or are in and of themselves simply emulations of memory cards is another question entirely.
ePSXe Memory Card problem GTPlanet
The mcr file extension is associated with ePSXe, an emulator of Sony Playstation 1 video gaming console for Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac and Linux operating systems. The mcr file stores saved progress in emulating games (PSX memory card emulation).... 8/10/2015 · They are all inside epsxe’s .mcr format memory cards. I have been trying to somehow migrate my memory cards to retroarch but I have been unable to make any progress. Although retroarch also use .mcr format cards for its mednafen core if I try to use my old cards I can’t load any save files. So, my question is: Is is possible to somehow import or transfer save files from epsxe memory cards
Epsxe How To Create Memory Card
What is the best way to download a memory card for ePSXe?
- Memory card in epsxe The Emulator Zone
- ePSXe memory cards Dingoonity.org The Dingoo Community
- Transferring ePSXe memory cards? emulation - reddit
- ePSXe adding memory card ngemu.com
Epsxe How To Create Memory Card
What are the file names? ePSXe for PC uses "epsxe000.mcr" and "epsxe001.mcr" as the default memory cards. 1.9.25 introduced the option to enable individual memory cards for each game but it's not enabled by default.
- Hi. You're watching VisiHow, and this is a tutorial on how to manage memory cards in the ePSXe PlayStation 1 Emulator on a Huawei G700. To unlock it, we need to press the Lock button on the right side of the phone. Press it once. Once the screen is unlocked, we need to go to the emulator To go there
- 9/02/2012 · ePSXe Memory Card files (.mcr) Sign in to follow this . Followers 0. ePSXe Memory Card files (.mcr) By Erdrick The Hero, February 7, 2012 in Emulation General. Recommended Posts. Erdrick The Hero 797 Erdrick The Hero
- 26/02/2007 · OK I just figured out how to run ePSXe with GT2...however, the memory card I pick for it doesn't work. It says there is nothing in the slot. What gives? What am I doing wrong? Thx It says there is nothing in the slot.
- Memcards and Savestate Configuration This section you will show the memcards configuration options supported. Use "Run Bios" to enter in a memcard editor if you want to delete/move memcard slots.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Scullin ACT, Queanbeyan ACT, Isaacs ACT, Reid ACT, Kowen ACT, ACT Australia 2629
- New South Wales: Padstow Heights NSW, Karabar NSW, Latham NSW, Rouse Hill NSW, Avalon NSW, NSW Australia 2069
- Northern Territory: Point Stuart NT, The Gardens NT, Uralla NT, Lansdowne NT, Nakara NT, Yarrawonga NT, NT Australia 0895
- Queensland: Wyoming QLD, Marmor QLD, Injinoo QLD, Black Mountain QLD, QLD Australia 4077
- South Australia: Moonta Mines SA, Buckland Park SA, Ottoway SA, Monarto South SA, Cheltenham SA, West Beach SA, SA Australia 5083
- Tasmania: Runnymede TAS, Surfers Paradise TAS, Saltwater River TAS, TAS Australia 7045
- Victoria: Streatham VIC, Kilsyth VIC, Summerlands VIC, Whorouly East VIC, Cobrico VIC, VIC Australia 3009
- Western Australia: Carabooda WA, Dianella WA, Kundana WA, WA Australia 6066
- British Columbia: Lumby BC, Midway BC, Nakusp BC, Zeballos BC, Ashcroft BC, BC Canada, V8W 4W8
- Yukon: Conrad YT, Klukshu YT, Hootalinqua YT, Morley River YT, Montague YT, YT Canada, Y1A 2C5
- Alberta: Andrew AB, Taber AB, Nobleford AB, Alberta Beach AB, Bittern Lake AB, Myrnam AB, AB Canada, T5K 7J2
- Northwest Territories: Gameti NT, Sachs Harbour NT, Salt Plains 195 NT, Deline NT, NT Canada, X1A 9L7
- Saskatchewan: Weyburn SK, Oxbow SK, Nipawin SK, Weekes SK, Moose Jaw SK, Ridgedale SK, SK Canada, S4P 8C8
- Manitoba: Wawanesa MB, Notre Dame de Lourdes MB, Wawanesa MB, MB Canada, R3B 6P6
- Quebec: Shawinigan QC, Roxton Falls QC, L'Epiphanie QC, Lac-Saguay QC, Matane QC, QC Canada, H2Y 8W6
- New Brunswick: Miramichi NB, Balmoral NB, St. Martins NB, NB Canada, E3B 4H3
- Nova Scotia: Argyle NS, Louisbourg NS, Victoria NS, NS Canada, B3J 4S6
- Prince Edward Island: Cavendish and North Rustico PE, Breadalbane PE, Lower Montague PE, PE Canada, C1A 1N1
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Gallants NL, Portugal Cove South NL, Wabush NL, Birchy Bay NL, NL Canada, A1B 4J7
- Ontario: Shebandowan ON, Glencoe ON, Cambridge ON, Links Mills, Lake Helen ON, Innerkip ON, Brock ON, ON Canada, M7A 5L8
- Nunavut: Kugaaruk NU, Port Leopold NU, NU Canada, X0A 9H9
- England: Taunton ENG, Margate ENG, Grays ENG, Doncaster ENG, Crosby ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 2A7
- Northern Ireland: Newtownabbey NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, Newtownabbey NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 1H2
- Scotland: Edinburgh SCO, Dundee SCO, Edinburgh SCO, Aberdeen SCO, Kirkcaldy SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 3B5
- Wales: Neath WAL, Cardiff WAL, Wrexham WAL, Wrexham WAL, Swansea WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 5D6